We left Wednesday night and headed to Blackfoot, Idaho to spend the weekend camping with our fam! We had a great time and I was even able to sleep well the whole time! I got many comments about how crazy I was to go camping at 37 weeks, but I'm glad I went! We came back Monday afternoon. I took over 400 pictures so I had a hard time deciding which ones to put on the blog. I still put a lot on!!! :) Enjoy! I haven't doctored any of them yet so there will be some really cool looking ones when I do the special effects!
This is my sis-in-law Jordin and My niece Lucy
Lucy and Grandpa getting ready to go on a 4-wheeler ride. Lucy loved them. She came back leading all the way against Grandpa like he was a recliner!
Terri kissing John good-bye; the best is Jodin is puckered up too!!! :)
This is my niece Julia; she was always happy so it was easy to get a pic of her.
JD and his Sis Jessie playing ladder golf
JD and Julia - they're best buds!
This is Tyrel (bro-in-law) posing for the camera! Sexy!
Family Pictures - we took many pictures I've only chosen a few to show
John and Terri's turned out really good, I can't wait to do some effects!
We took individual family pics as well and just as always JD had to be silly. I have about 10 different pictures and in everyone he is making a goofy face.
Grandma and the grand kids
We tried to get a good pic of the grand kids, but they were done!
This picture does a good job of showing the struggle!
My niece Lucy. I love my telephoto lens JD gave me for Christmas I can get some great up close shots!
JDO
Yes we camped in this weather!!! It snows and rains every year and still we can't wait for Memorial Weekend to come each year! The snow this year was almost the size of golf balls! It was amazing.
The boys shooting
Grandma time
This is the best picture ever of Grayson! He gets the cutest face and I finally caught a picture of it!
If you look really close you'll see two people at the top of the hill. Jason and Hailey decided to climb to the top!
Pretty good zoom wouldn't ya say!
Lucy blowing bubbles
The Anderson family out on a canoe ride!
Baby Update:
Last Wednesday before going camping I was dilated to a 1.5. Today when I went she said I'm at a 2 and I'm 70% effaced. She scraped my membranes (which hurt) and said that if I wanted to come again on Friday she'd scrape me again to help encourage Madison to come sooner! I think it has helped things move along a little more because I'm experiencing more discomfort now. She said Madison is about 7lbs. 9oz.
It's getting close!
2 comments:
Cute pics!! I need to get copies of them. Definitely let us know if anything happens. I'm so excited for you, for the after labor part of course. :)
Ash, have I ever told you how great you are?! And you're a good photographer, too. :) You guys are so good with your nieces and nephews that I know you'll be amazing parents to your baby girl!
Post a Comment