Here is our sleeping beauty! I thought she looked cute!
Here are camping pictures from Pioneer Day weekend at our family pond. We had a fun time. Shortly after arriving Tyrel and J.D. got in a wrestling match!!! Here are some actions shots!
Tyrel was picking on Blake when J.D. saw an opportunity to get Tyrel! It was kinda unfair cause J.D. got Ty by the neck before Tyrel could doing anything to protect himself!
This is of Blake trying to stay involved with the match but not sure where to get in the pile at!!! Also Ty is lifting everyone up!
This picture doesn't really show it but Ty's face was going purple.
These silly boys wrestled for a lot time. I told J.D. to be careful or he'd throw up from working so hard!
J.D. ended up winning
Lucy, Grandma O, and Madison. Lucy looks so cute!
CUTE! We told Lucy to give her a kiss! When you ask her who this is she says, "Baby Madison!" It is so cute!
We would get in this big tractor tire and roll down the hill. It was Tessa and I's job to stop Blake from rolling in to the pond. As you can see we didn't do so good!!!! :) What's even funnier is then next time Blake went we thought we had figured out how to stop him, but he still landed in the pond!!!!!! Ty didn't trust us to catch him after that!
This was a dieing dragon fly that landed on J.D.'s foot. It was huge!
Great Grandma Barnes and Baby Madison
Madison sporting Grandpa's hat!
Shot gun shooting
We did a lot of shot gun shooting! It was fun! There aren't any pics of me shooting, but I must say I did a pretty good job!
I like this picture!

My hubby!
Grandma time
I love this beautiful place! We'll miss seeing it for awhile.

Blake and John shooting with Jordin and Kieley watching.
Tyrel teaching Alyona (friend from Ukraine) how to shoot. Her first shot knocked her back pretty good!
My good looking sis learning how to shoot a shot gun from my pa-in-law.
Alyona shooting
My Mom came down to help with Madison while I packed and I finally caught some pictures of her smiling. This is new from last week. After eating and getting a clean diaper Madison will smile and smile at me when I talk to her. It is so fun to have her recognize me!
More smiles

On Tuesday Madison had her two month check up and got her shots. This is her passed out after the painful experience. She looked so cute.
Shortly after that picture Madison woke up with a fever and not feeling good. Madison has never been that way before. She just cried and whimpered. This was the only position that she was content - She just needed her mommy. I held her close as she whimpered. Baby Tylenol thankfully came to the rescue.
Her appointment went really well! She is in the 95% for length at 24 1/8 in.!!!! We have such a long baby girl! Where would that have come from!? She weighs 12 lbs and is in the 75 %. Her head circ. is in the 50 percentile.
Blake and John shooting with Jordin and Kieley watching.
She's very healthy and we love her.
Moving.......It's coming so very quickly. Our house is a mess right now. There are boxes everywhere. We pick the Uhaul up on Saturday and we'll leave either Sunday night or Monday morning.
4 comments:
The very first pic of Madie in the swing looks like her Daddy.
Aren't shots stinky. *but worth it! Love all the sweet pictures. I can't wait to hold the princess myself. I'm counting down the days. I'm so darn excited. Happy travels. XOXO
She sure is cute Ash! Good luck with the move.
I heard you should give the baby Tylenol while you are waiting for the shots, then it can kick in before the shots can hurt too bad. Its so sad to see your baby hurting, but I'm with Jessie - worth it to avoid them getting some preventable disease.
I still can't believe you are leaving, I'm going to miss you guys!
Madison is as adorable as ever! I hope you'll let us know as soon as you get there, and keep posting all the time so we can know what's going on! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment