.... and wearing a fanny pack!!
So funny and sad story about this picture! My friend Tandy and I were walking around one of the many parks here when Tandy said, "Ashlynn in about 2 seconds look to your left." I looked over to see one of the funniest sights ever!!! An old man with white hair and a white beard wearing a bright purple leotard, black fanny pack, rollerblading through the park!!!!!! I have named him Santa Clause on wheels! I hurried to try and take a picture and this was the best I could get - sorry you can't see his white hair, but still hilarious! Now the the bad part........ When I turned around to try and get the pic I let go of the stroller and Madison began to roll away unbeknownst to me. I heard Tandy gasp and turned around just in time to see the stroller tip over off the curb.
Of course I freaked!! I ran over looked at my crying baby to make sure she was ok. Carseats are wonderful things and my daughter was okay just scared. I told Tandy I felt like a terrible mom.
Madison was just fine but it scared the
livin tar
outa me. Just looking at the picture makes my heart pump - and not cause of the pasty white legs in the pic either!!

Here are some pics from the park. And here is our little sunshine!

A little family pic! Our baby is so cute!

I love it when she does this! Makes me a happy mommy.

Now here are some 2 month pics that I took a few weeks ago. They are CUTE. Sorry everyone else with a child - but mine is the cutest!

As I mentioned before I love this picture - it's already on display in our home!

Cutest outfit from Aunt
Kieley
Madie was grumpy and tired and fell asleep in the swing with her arms out!

Daddy
Daugther time. Madison thinks it's funny to ignore her Daddy sometimes. I know she's only 3 months but she does it!

Thanks to Aunt Tessa
Madie got to wear this when we went out on the town!

This is in one of our parks! - I'm
tellin ya it's beautiful here!

This is my friend Tandy and her two little girls. Funny story - she went to Highland a year before JD, was in student government with JD and knew
JD's uncle Bryce. When we met them at church she said, "Your from
Pocatello, you spoke at Bryce's funeral." Then she looked at her husband and said he's the one who wore the funny hat! - Small world!

This was last night! I got her just as she looked at me!

Madison likes to watch Daddy play his games!

Well we're doing very well. JD is not really enjoying school, but I think it's going fine. As you can see Madison is grow up and cuter then ever. And I'm really enjoying St Paul. Currently I'm learning how to shop the deals here - and I'm enjoying the challenge.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I don't think I'll leave cookies for santa this year if he has to work that hard during the rest of the year to work them off! :)I think the world is safer that way.
I love the family photos! I completely agree Ash she is the cutest!!! I don't know how she couldn't be with the parents she has though. I'm feeling for JD, I hope his homework and readings are at least a little entertaining. :)
Santa is frightening. And I must say, Madison is such a beauty!
(I don't think you know me Ashley, but I grew up with JD in the 1st ward, and graduated with Tandy and Bryce.)
She is so cute and growing FAST! Look at those little thighs. I love chunky baby thighs, good work mama.
Chubba chubba baby. You guys look good.
Post a Comment