Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Baby is 5 Months 2 Weeks old!!!!

We can hardly believe how the time has gone by! Our little Madison just gets bigger and bigger!
SO CUTE!
Madison has been so fun! She is the happiest baby! There are so many times through out the day that she makes us laugh! She brightens our world!

This is a new development! She arches her back like crazy which is now causing problems when we set her in the bouncer  or sitting up on the couch!!! I'm gonna have to start buckling her in or she'll fall out!


Mike, JD had me take this picture for you! He says that you don't have to worry cause even after your little one comes you can still play video games!! :)
I thought this was cute! A couple Saturdays ago they both were conked out for close to 2 hours!!!
This video is actually from around Halloween time, I got some of her laugh, but JD had her laughing a lot and I missed the best part. - still cute though!

Nothing to new here. We got our first snow storm on Saturday and we actually made national news because of it, I guess there was over 400 accidents. I'm glad to say we were not one of them!

The snow did mess up my craft fair. Of course no one wanted to face the snow just to come and see us!

Madison is our world right now! She's starting to roll onto her side, talk a lot more!, and we'll start her on food in probably three weeks!

Best news ever.....we'll be home for Christmas in a little over a month!!:)

3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Loved the pics. My favs...JD and Madie pooped out on the couch and JD playing nintendo :) with Madie. She's totally into the controller too!

Derek and Kori said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I love that cute laugh.. Ya can't help but laugh when a baby laughs. :) Time really does fly! And it just keeps right on flying! My baby is less than 2 months away from her 1st birthday!!

Kie said...

Oh sister how fun! I have to say that when I was home last week I saw one of the pictures of you in your childhood picture frame with the pictures that go in a circle and you have the same look on your face as Madie does in that first picture. I love her laugh and all the pics. I am counting down when I get to see you. :D