IT's here!!!!.... Tomorrow Madison gets to see her Grandparents that she hasn't see in a long time!!
I still have a lot to do, but I just can't get motivated.
It was snowing yesterday and so we bundled up when we took the mail out! Madie was cute in her snowsuit hand-me-down from her cousin, it sure was tight! I think it's not going to last all of winter.
Madison was having a great time in the chair; laugh, talk, laugh, talk!
I found my toes! Yummy!
So funny! She was folded in half!
Big toe beats the thumb anyday!
Well that's all for today, we'll keep in touch during the break!
Oh, what......JD took he last final today! HURRAY semester #1 is finished!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pic of you two together. And looking at her all folded up like that makes it hard for me to breathe. :) See you soon!
Post a Comment