This first video I took a week ago and she's much better now at standing, but it is still cute to see!
This video was taken this morning! Yesterday she walked her walker all the way outside and even pushed it on the bumpy grass! She got stuck a couple times, but did surprising well!
She is growing so fast. She loves to get into everything! She love the newspapers and magazines in the corner, the pots & pants, Tupperware, dishwasher, Mommy's underwear drawer, baskets in the bathroom, and much much more!!!!
She got a pretty nasty cold about 2 weeks ago and ended up getting an ear infection. On night was really bad and JD have her a Priesthood blessing! I have had many powerful blessings, but so watch my husband give my daughter a blessing was amazing! I'm SO grateful that my husband holds and honors his priesthood!
Talk about JD the next two weeks are his finals; which means two weeks of stress, no sleep, and no appetite.... but when that's all over he'll be done with his first year of law school!!!! HURRAY!
Oh and we'll see ya all at the end of the month!!!
1 comment:
I love how she doesn't let go when she falls. So cute! I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks!!!!!
Lucy just watched the video like 5 times in a row. She can't wait to play with Madie. (We want to see you guys, too, but mostly Madie). ;)
Post a Comment