JD did a youth fireside the other night so his box of army stuff was on the floor in our room. I had just undressed her to get her ready for the day and she come into the bathroom all dolled up in her Daddy’s Army stuff! It was adorable! She said “Mommy look!”
Who knew I’d have to move to the big city to see a turkey in “the wild”! This was walking out or window in our parking lot the other day. Too crazy!
Our little Pool Buddies!…..Oh and here’s a picture of my belly, I’m 23 weeks in this picture.
Sharing snacks!
She’s got pudding on her lips!
Taking a “nap” together out by the pool!…..So cute!
Madison loves to have us come and read books with her! As you can see JD has a pile of dolls in his lap that he is reading to as well! If he ever stopped reading cause she didn’t seem to be listening she say, “No, Read Daddy.”
1 comment:
Love her!
Post a Comment