We have three months and two weeks until we move home!
I'm getting so excited! I can't wait for:
1. More space!
2. A yard for the kids!
3. Being with family
4. A garden
5. Bountiful baskets!
6. Butter Burrs
7. A garage
8. Being done with student life!
But oh how I'm gonna miss:
1. The parks
2. The museums
3. Free activities for kids everywhere
4. ECFE- early child and family education
5. Oh, how I'll miss the beaches, our indoor and outdoor pool, and hot tub.
6. Awesome free zoo within walking distance
7. Izzy's ice cream shop
8. Story time and puppet show at the library ( having so many libraries to choose from)
9. Target
10. And all the beautiful green trees that look amazing in the fall!
I'm gonna soak up all I can these last three months.
1 comment:
That seems to have gone sooo fast! I feel like you guys just moved away! How fun to come home though!
Post a Comment