I received "The Tutor's Daughter" by Julie Klassen for free from Bethany House Publishers and loved it! I have a hard time reviewing it though because there were times when I was frustrated that it was feeling slow and that there were continually new mysteries forming and no answers. While the first half or more of the book was enjoyable to read I did find it a little slow, but the last half of the book is amazing! Super intense moments and some sweet romance. I did find it a little predictable but I don't mind that in book. Also I had read that this was a Historical romance but felt the romance was a little lacking (until the very end). I truly enjoyed the last 100 pages of the book and couldn't put it down! Overall I really enjoyed this book and would like to read her other books.

No comments:
Post a Comment