I realized it has been a VERY long time since I have written. We have been very busy.
JD is busy with work and with his church calling. We have been blessed through his calling though. We are lucky to be home teaching partners and last week we went and visited some families. It was such an amazing feeling to go and visit some of those who are in need in our ward. One cute old widow (widow for 30 yrs) said to us, "Thanks for coming, it is so nice to hear a human voice." She has a cat and she said she was beginning to Meow. Our goal now is to go visit at least two people ever Thursday night!
I'm very busy with work, I feel like I'm always at the Family Support Center, which means I don't get anything done at home that I want/need to. And to make things worse our dishwasher broke so that adds to my work. The pregnancy is going well; we're 11 weeks tomorrow and we go to our second Dr. apt tomorrow. I'm experiencing many of the pregnancy symptoms and not really enjoying it! JD is tired of hearing me complain about the changes that are happening in my body.
We are very grateful for all the Lord has blessed us with! I'll update ultrasound pics tomorrow.
4 comments:
Tell JD to carry that darn baby in his body and NOT complain! You guys are awesome! keep up the good work! Can't wait to see your faces! XOXO
Thanks Jessie! I'm going to make JD read this when he gets home!!!! We can't wait to see you either!
Ashlynn, Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I bet that little spirit is excited too, because they are going to have the best Mommy ever! Yay!
That is wonderful that you go visiting. You've inspired me to do a little more of that myself. There are so many nice ladies in the ward who don't have a lot of company!
Can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures!
Post a Comment