Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think it will be?

I realized that it has been awhile since I last updated everyone on how our little one is developing. I went to the doctor two weeks ago and she said everything is looking great. I even got to see its little hands and feet moving around! But the best part of all is that we should find out what gender our baby is the next time we go in!!!!!!! Our next appointment is on the 23rd, so if all goes right we should know before Christmas!!!!! I'll be starting my second trimester next week and happily this means that my nausea has started to disappear!!! Hurray!
I want to know what everyone thinks we're going to have, so leave a comment of what your guess is and we'll see who is right when the 23rd gets here!!
JD and I have been very busy. JD has work and church responsibilities that keep him busy. I've been busy as well, not only am I working full time but I was in charge of getting the crafts for our Super Saturday put together, and now I have some orders for plaques that need to done before Christmas, not to mention I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Even though we are very busy, we are very happy!

8 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I'm stumped... I'm guessing... girl?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking boy, not just to be contrary to Jessie, I promise! He has to be able to wear the onezie I bought for him!

thecamps said...

I am guessing a girl!! :)

Ploharz Family said...

I think Girl!

Matt and Jade said...

I'm guessing a boy.

Andrea said...

Girl! I just know it!

Derek and Kori said...

We guess it's a boy!!! Can't wait to hear!

Amber said...

We say Boy!