Here is a picture of one of our Halloween costumes!!! We wore this to our Families Halloween party. And Yes it is an AnNounCeMent! This is how we told our Family! In case you can't tell, I'm an oven with a bun in it and JD is The Bun Maker! :)
Here is a picture of our Ultra Sound! We are almost 8 weeks along and our due date is June 16th! We're pretty excited!
This was our other costume for the ward Halloween Party. We were Hanz and Franzine, I don't have a picture of what I looked like yet, but this is what JD looked like! He got quite the laughs!
This was our other costume for the ward Halloween Party. We were Hanz and Franzine, I don't have a picture of what I looked like yet, but this is what JD looked like! He got quite the laughs!
This is my friend Andrea and her two little boys, they looked So cute! Her kids are cuties; I get to help her with them on the Sundays when her husband is at work! I enjoy it very much!
15 comments:
YAY for being an AUNT again! I CAN'T WAIT! I hope you are feeling well! P.S. I LOVE the CONE costume. Oh and JD's costume is verrrrry cute, it helps that he is so cute! (said in a high pitched Mommy voice!)
PSS I like your hair color!
Yay!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and I loved your costume! It's the most creative way I've heard of announcing the happy news!
That is soooo awesome!!!! I am way excited for you! How you announced is so awesome, very clever!!! Are you going to find out if it will be a boy or girl?
Yay!!!! I am so excited for you. I knew this announcement would be coming soon. So who is your Dr? I can't wait to hear about it in person. I miss you!
Congrats!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!!! That was a really cute way to tell your families!!
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. And super cute with the costumes. Such a great idea!
Thanks everyone! We're excited too! Yes Julie I want to find out if it is boy or a girl, in fact I can hardly wait. And Heather I'm going to The Circle of Life and seeing Karen McBride (Mel,Bre,& Natalie's mid-wife)
Thanks Jessie for the comment on my hair! - I think I like it too!
We are so thrilled for you! It is wonderful to be a mom! You'll be awesome. Thanks a million for all your help on Sundays. I couldn't do it without you! Well, in 7 months I think I should be okay :)
SOOOOO awesome!
congrats Ash! that's freaking hilarious! It goes soooo fast! We are 6 weeks short of being parents!? AHHHH!!:)
YAY!!! congrats!! that is the CUTEST way to make your big announcement!! you will be the best mom ever!!
I like that idea!! Its a very creative way to tell your parents!! Congrats again!! I love ya!! And JD you better rub Ashlynn's feet every day!!
Yay!!!
Post a Comment