I didn't end up taking as many pictures as I'd hoped. J.D. got me a telephoto lens and I couldn't wait to use it but we were mostly inside. Christmas day was SO beautiful in Arbon with the snow on the trees, but I forgot my camera in Pocatello and didn't get to take any pics of it. :( I got some fun ones of Christmas morning with the Oborn side though! Here they are:
Lucy was not happy to be up at 5am! She snuggled right up to J.D. and didn't want anyone to talk to her!!! It was pretty cute!

Lucy have me a mean look when I took this!! But it's dang cute!

This is Cody R and the newest member of the family Julia! She is six months old which is how old Madison will be next Christmas! It was fun to look at her and think about how next year will be different for us!

This is Jessie and Kevin. Kevin didn't wake up too well either!! He threw up a little and then fell asleep on Cody for the rest of the morning!
This is Terri (my mother-in-law)!!!! We were play
Quelf and she had to wear this till she drew a green card. It was
hilarious. Tessa had to snort
every time she laughed so we'd all laugh at Terri, then Tessa would have to snort and we'd all laugh at her!! It was a never ending cycle!

Here is the profile! We loved that her nose stuck out!

J.D. had to create jewelry with something other than jewelry so her created this high-chair necklace!!!! Tessa is tucking in her shirt getting ready to go grab as many objects around the house and stuff them in her shirt!!!

We had a blast!! The best was getting to be with family. It was sure great to talk with
Tyrel who is in Ukraine also. We got to talk with him for three hours.
I wish I had some pictures of my family playing the Wii! My Mom and Dad were super funny to watch play tennis; we were worried Dad would knock over the tree and that my Mom was going to twist her back!!! :) Oh, fun times! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
We Quelfed it up as well over the holidays. Random game.
That game sounds hillarious! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment