Thursday, December 24, 2009

We're having a.....

GIRL!!!!
Hurray, we are so excited!!
Her name will be Madison Rose and we'll call her Madie for short!
While we were waiting in the doctor's office yesterday I asked JD what he thought it was (I've asked him before and he wouldn't answer me). He said "I think it's Madison Rose." Sure enough the doc is 85% sure that it is a girl! I've been thinking it was a girl for awhile and it was fun that both JD and I thought we'd be having a girl!! The Dr. also said that she has long legs!!!!! Where would she get that from?!
We're very excited and can't wait to meet her!!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun!! She will have her daddy wrapped around her finger very quickly!

Derek and Kori said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Marriott's said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you but very very jealous. I can't wait to meet her.

Ploharz Family said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrates!