Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Less than a week!

I don't have any pictures with me, so this will be a picture less blog, but I just had to write and say, "Tyrel comes home in less than a week!" One week from to day we'll be in Idaho with family and hangin out with my bro-in-law who has been gone on a mission for two years!! Hurray!
Also exciting is we are now 32 weeks along. I only have 6 more week of working! Hurray!
Another interested story that happened to JD this week is a lady at his work had a heart attack. She even started to turn blue. JD said it was very scary but luckily the lady is okay. Her son was making a mess of things though, JD had to pull him aside and tell him to settle down cause he was making things worst. JD was very ready for that day to be over.
Okay last exciting thing! I just had to tell you that I got the best deal ever - instead of paying for a box of tampons I'll get paid for them!!!!!! Really I'll only be getting about $.70 back as increase, but that's even better than it just being free!!!
We have a dr. apt today so hopefully we get a good picture that I can post tonight!

No comments: