Saturday, April 24, 2010

Long day & Some crafts from Madison!

Today we went to a child birthing class at the hospital. My husband was not excited about having to go in the first place, but he stayed up until almost 4 last night playing video games so this morning's 6:45 alarm did not treat him well. I almost gave in and let him sleep in, but I decided I had told him about this class and it was his decision to stay up so late. Well.....the class was WAY longer then it needed to be. It lasted from 8am to 4 pm with an hour lunch. SO ridiculous. The information that I found helpful would have only taken an hour to go over. I am happy to say though my husband did not moan as much as I thought he would; just slept through many of the videos!!! :) I think it gave him some satisfaction knowing that I found it to have been a waste of time!

It did get me excited and nervous about what will be happening in less then 2 months!

Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks:

More getting ready for Madison! I made this a little while ago. I used the left over fabric I had from her quilt.

This is a cute fabric flower that I also made out of fabric leftover from her quilt! I was happy with how it turned out!

Another craft project! This one didn't really cost me anything. I found the sticks outside and used some paint that I already had. I was excited with how it turned out!

It was easy, cheap and it adds some contrast against the dark wall.

4 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Cute belly!! Love the carseat cover and the flower. And the vase! You're awesome. Sorry the birthing class stunk. WE never did one of those, I'd heard too many people say that same thing. plus, I got too nervous thinking about what was about to happen, so it was better just to ignore it.

Andrea said...

So exciting! You're at 32 weeks!
I love the car seat cover. That flower is adorable!

Heather said...

You look great! I still need to come visit before you guys take off to Law School! Hope you are doing well.

Garbett's said...

You look soooo stinking cute!! You will do great!! Can't wait to hear the great news and see all the pictures. Good Luck! Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about emailing you about being my decorator. Just don't have things finished yet to decorate!!