Monday was our three year Anniversary! We had a great day; we had BBQ pizza (JD's favorite) and then went to How To Train Your Dragon in 3D! The movie was awesome and the best part was we were the only ones in the whole theater!!!!!!
I can't believe it has been three years! They truly have been the happiest three of my life! I'm so grateful for JD and love him very much! He is my very best friend!





These next two pictures were my Mother's Day and Anniversary gifts! I love them! I came home from work one day and these two boxes were sitting on the kitchen table. One said Happy Mother's Day and the other said Happy Anniversary! 
This amazing cradle was a gift from our amazing friends!!!! Mike (who made our gorgeous coffee table) made this cradle just for us! They surprised us last Friday! It is so beautiful and it's made out of Walnut!!!! To give you an idea of how much it's worth he would probably charge someone (supplies +labor) about $1500! JD and I love it and it looks amazing in our bedroom. Every night when I go to bed I look at it and get excited that in about 4 weeks there will be a baby girl laying in it!
Lots of people have been wanting more pictures of my belly, so here I am at 36 weeks!
This is what I came home to last night! (Not the flowers! those are from my friend Amanda and my baby shower) But the air soft gun! JD just needed to go get one gun for his brother Tyrel so they can play next weekend while we're camping. Well JD called me and said so I bought three guns! One at Big Five and two from Amazon! But the funniest thing are the rest of the pictures!
4 comments:
Cody thinks he needs to buy one when he get home too. Can't wait to see you guys! You look great!
I LOVE the cradle! That is awesome!! The figurines are adorable, too. You know, when we were little I had holes in my BEDROOM door, due to shooting in the house. The best part was, it was my Dad's idea! Now you know where JD gets it from.
Ash, you always make me smile. Thanks for your great attitude and excitement for life! :) Maybe you'll have a surprise delivery on June 4, but even if you don't, she'll still have an awesome birth month!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-kartu-kredit-virtual-di-indonesia
Post a Comment