These first pictures were taken on Father's Day! Madison was 14 days old.
Even though it is late I have to say Happy Father's Day to JD. This new parent stuff has been such a joy for the both of us! I love to watch JD with Madison; he is such a good Daddy! The other night he began reading to Madison (a book on Thomas Jefferson!) and tonight she gets to learn about Theodore Roosevelt! It was so cute and I loved it!
Daddy's Little Girl!
Madison's outfit was a gift from Grandma Oborn and it was so cute on her!
This picture happened as I was doing this blog! JD was holding her and told me to come look! She is the most adorable little thing ever! I love to just sit and look at her!
Madison with Mommy
Snoozin' on Daddy's lap
This is her favorite way to sleep!
Madison has been the greatest blessing! We love her so much.
At Madison's two week appointment she weighed 7lbs 11oz. Our Dr. said she looks very healthy. The only thing she had a concern about was her eye development. If Madison's eye sight hasn't improved by 1 month then we have to go back and see her. We are praying that everything will develop properly.
6 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Someone once told me that it was a special experience to watch your spouse be a mommy or daddy, and I've learned how true that is! Keep up the good work, both of you!
OH I love it!! I'm so happy for you guys!! She is a doll. You guys make amazing parents!! Love you!
JD was so wrong, you did end up with a cute baby. I guess it is just those Oborn genes! I'm excited to hold and play with her on Sunday. Lucy asks for her almost every day and every baby she sees is "Baby Madison".
It was fun seeing you and your cute baby at the shower! And I love the hat you made!!
She is beautiful...congratulations!! I love your little sun hat...how much would you charge to make one?
Katie, I think I'm going to charge $8.
Post a Comment