Madison Rose was born on June 7, 2010 at 11:26!
She weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 21 1/4 in long!
Everything went very well especially for this being our first baby. At about 3:00 I started to keep track of my contractions and they were 3-5 mins apart. Not all of them were very painful though so I called my women's center to ask if they all had to be painful; they said no. I called JD at work and told him I was having contractions consistently. He asked if I could wait 40 more mins till he was done with work!! I told him I was anxious but that I would be okay to wait. After getting off the phone with him I mopped my floors, started the dishes and then went and speed walked the neighborhood for about 15 mins till he came home!!!!
When JD got home he asked if he could take a shower!!! I reluctently told him sure and that I should probably take one too since I didn't know how long till I'd get another one!
We got to hospital about 6:00. My Midwife broke my water a couple hours later. 15 mins after that I was begging for an epidural. By 11:00 I was pushing and 11:26 Madison was born!!!!! The nurses couldn't believe that it went that fast!
We love our baby girl! I am loving the experience of being a mommy! It's amazing! JD has been so wonderful too. My Dr. told me I'd get the "weepies" and JD has been so understanding and supporting through all the crazy hormone stuff! I love him more then ever!!
Here are a lot of pictures of our princess!
7 comments:
She's a doll Ash! I can't wait til she lives closer to me!
Oh my gosh. She is so dang cute!!! I am so happy for you guys!
she is absolutely beautiful!!! i love that little smile! you will be such a great mother!!
She is adorable! Congratulations JD and Ashlyn! -Heather and Mike Kofoed
Congratulations! We're so excited for you! Madison is so cute!!
beautiful
She is beautiful. Your mom sure looks excited to be a grandma. Congratulations!
Post a Comment