It has kinda felt like we've been on a 3 month vacation and now I'm ready to go home!
(JD would disagree about the vacay thing!!! He's working super hard.)
I LOVE St. Paul! This really is the funnest place to live! And we've been able to make some really good friends! I would love to stay here if it was just a little closer to home. But the last couple weeks I've really missed Ogden and Idaho.
9 Things I miss most:
9-Having a carport
8- Arbon's beautiful mountains
7-Affordable milk and meat
6-Good neighbors and friends
5-Having a temple 5 mins away, and someone to watch my baby
4-Bountiful Baskets
3- Mike and Amanda
2-Getting to show off my cute baby
1- Being only 2 hours away from family
5 Things I love about St Paul:
1-Double coupon day @ Rainbow!
2-Our apartment (but not our neighbors!)
3-Good ward and friends
4-LOVE the parks and beautiful landscape
5-SO SO happy to be with my Hubby and Daughter!!!!
This feels like it's where we're supposed to be and I'm very happy, but I sure hope we can move back to Ogden in 3 years!! Cross your fingers!
2 comments:
Oh man, we miss you guys SO much! I am thinking of making a count down chain until you guys come to visit in December. :)
I'd like to think that if JD had written this, I'd be #1 on the "Things I miss most" list. But I'll settle for third place for now.
--Mike
Post a Comment