Well another conference has come and passed quickly. I can't wait for the Ensign so I can read them!
I was able to do some crafting during conference which felt great! I made three pairs of baby legs but don't have a picture of them yet. My other crafts I have pics of!
Here's our pride and joy! (Yes those are some baby legs I made too!) Madison has been SO fun! We just sit and laugh! Today she did her first real laugh!!!! :) She make a lot of happy noises all the time but today only once she did a really laugh!
Madison loves bath time and likes to splash mom by kicking her legs as fast as she can! She also thinks it's funny to not look at her Dad when he's talking to her! But then when he tries to put her to sleep she just smiles and laughs at him! I end up having to take her back so she'll go to sleep.
The best is to walk into her room in the morning and have her give me a big smile and a squeel!
When I went grocery shopping this week I bought these flowers for our kitchen table. I had saved a lot so I told myself I could do it! They look good. Oh and in the background are some pillows I've meant to blog - I made them before we moved and then finished them last week!
Here's the very best stuff! Here are two fun videos from today. I got this toy out today and was amazed at how much she liked it! Oh and in the second video listen closely and you'll hear her sucking on the butterfly! Made me laugh! (you'll also hear conference!:)
2 comments:
Lucy, when she saw your family picture come up said "Baby Madison, she is growing up just like JD and Ashlynn." Hahahaha. We miss you guys!! I want to plan a Halloween party, do you want to come?
Look at your adorable little girl! What a pretty baby:) You guys look like life is treating you well. We miss you. Mike is constantly pinning for JD. Love the videos!
Post a Comment