Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lots of fun stuff!

There is a super cute video at the end so make sure you see it!!!

I've got a lot of catching up to do so here we go....
First Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving with JD's sister Jessie and her family and had a blast!
This is of course her Daddy's doing!!
And so was this one!!!!!! She is sporting Mr. Potato Head's glasses! (Oh and you can see some of my new SHORT haircut!)
This is Cody getting the Turkey ready to thaw out over night! We were laughing and being silly cause it was almost 1 in the morning!
Cody cutting the delicious turkey!! 

JD and Madison full of turkey and happy for a nap!

 So here's so everyone can see what we did to my hair!! It took some getting use to, but I really like it now! 

 This was too funny and cute! Madison was practicing tummy time on Daddy!
In this picture she took a lick of Dad's hair and thought it tasted not so good!

JD's ear was full of drool after this!



I made this bow tie for JD to wear school with some of his other classmates!!! It turned out pretty good!

Our Christmas tree is up!!!! Thanks to my Mommy I get to have one this year!

I made this and LOVE how it turned out! The picture just doesn't  do it justice. Guess you'll all just have to come and see for yourself!

 Our little cutie pie! She's so excited to be wear the new hat that Mommy made for her!!

Bonding Time!!

The hat I made is a little too big and falls down over her eyes!

"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!" This is just after we got home from picking up her Daddy! She gets so happy when he's home!
And now.... The cute video! This is Madison's new language! At first we thought she was just trying to laugh, but now we have decided that she is talking!!! Funny stuff! - She just makes us laugh all day long!

JD took his first final on Wednesday and is now done with two of his classes. The rest of his finals are through out the month and he is NOT excited about it. It means WoRk, work, WORK for poor JD.

Can't wait for you all to see our cutie pie in person!!

5 comments:

Ananda said...

She is getting SO big! Cute!

Andrea said...

I'm glad you guys had a good thanksgiving! I love Madison's noises. Good job catching it on camera, because these days will fly by. We're sending you a Christmas card in the next week or so!

The Gray Gang said...

Cute pictures. I love the ones of Madie on JD's back/face. Super cute. I'm glad to see she is happy in the exercauser. We'll see you guys in 20 days! Crazy huh! :)

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

What a great Family! Sounds like you had an awesome Thanksgiving. It is so good to know that you are all happy and doing well. Good luck with your last Finals JD. And I love the hair Ashlynn! Very cute:) And Madison, you are just cute Cute CUTE!!

Chelsea said...

Gosh, your fantasticly short hair makes me want mine short again! LOVE IT! I hope I get to see you when you're here. When Grant heard that video, he ran into the room with me and made me play it at least ten times. He kept saying, "Oh, cute!"