Monday, February 14, 2011

I scream, you scream, we scream for ICE CREAM!!!

She's our baby alright!!!...........Madison LOVES ice cream!!!
 The other day JD and I sat down with our extremly large bowls of Black Raspberry Swirl ice cream and Madison started shaking her arms and breathing heavily...so JD gave in and gave a bit.
She made a funny face and then started flapping her arms again and wanted more!!

As you can see JD was not going fast enough!!


 P.S.> that is the BEST ice cream ever! Too bad you Idahoans and Utahins doen't have any! :)

Here was last weeks craft project. I was going to put it on my craft blog and thought that since it is her full name I'd better not.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

Madie must know that that is MY favorite ice cream too! OH MY WORD. Whenever we have it, I dream about it all day. I catch myself saying, if I clean the bathroom then I can have a bite. If I dust, then I can have a bite. If I just do this one more thing then I can reward myself with a bite. It is OH so good and OH so creamy. AND OHHH... I NEED SOME! :)