The other night I was feeding Madison some peas...I've been trying to teach her sign language and the best time to do that is during feedings. I set the jar of food on the table to sign "more" when she reached out for the jar! I tried to hurry and grab it but with no luck!! As you can see from the pictures below peas were flung across the carpet and up the wall all the way up to the ceiling!! :)
 |
| If you look closely in this picture you can see the peas all across the carpet too! |
 |
| She was super happy after cause Mom was laughing so hard! |
Gma Terri was nice enough to get Madison a snowsuit. We have had some 15 below days and I've been SO glad to have it! Madison is now in a bigger car seat so it stays in the car and gets SO very cold.
 |
| She look so adorable every morning when I put it on her! |
 |
| Our undies came in the mail the other day and Madison loved them! What can I say...we're teaching her young to make good choices! |
 |
| Sleeping beauty! |
AND NOW...... We have had a week of Costa Rican food!!!
It has been great! The first few meals were only okay, but then I got the hang of it and found the special Salsa Lizano (Costa Rican sauce) at a Mexican place and boy have we had some good stuff! The only problem is I forget to take pictures! But here are two! (And they weren't even my favorite dishes either!)
We've had Arroz con Pollo, frijoles arreglados, garbanzos con carne, arroz blanco, tornillitos en salsa blanca con pollo, bistec (steak), gallo pinto, horchata, picadillo, and marinaded chicken! None of that probably made sense to any of you, but it has be SO yummy! We're having the missionaries over on Thursday and we'll be treating them to Garbanzos con carne, frijoles arreglados, arroz blanco, green salad with lime as dressing, horchata and tres leches cake! I can hardly wait!
Now more pics of our adorable little lady!
 |
| Her eyes look amazing in this picture if you zoom in! |
 |
| The other night for Family Home Evening we had our friends over and went swimming. After swimming Madison and Tate took a bath together!!! We had to take pictures for the future! |
 |
| Madie loves rice crispys! They'll keep her occupied for awhile! |
Yummy suckers!
 |
| She was grumpy before this and then couldn't get enough of the sucker! |
 |
| If you look close her shirt is shiny blue! |
 |
| Oh our happy girl!!! She makes us so happy everyday! |
 |
| Sporting the hat Mommy made for her - but is too big! |
 |
| Daddy Daughter chill time! As always Madison rules the house.....as you can see she is the one with the remote! |
WOW...I'm wiped out that was a lot...when I've got such a cutie pie I I like to show her off!
2 comments:
Super cute pics! The food looks really good. I love the sucker pictures.
That hat is adorable! It will fit perfectly once spring comes. She's such a cutie! :) I'm glad you're surviving the cold weather. Yuck!
Post a Comment