Monday, March 21, 2011

Cute Moments From Last Month!

Catch up time......All these pics are from last month!

Yes..my neck killed after this nap!!!

Our cutie pie at 8 months!

She snuggled right up to her Daddy and fell asleep!!
 Madison is quite the pro at finger foods. I have to make sure I vacuum often because she will find the smallest pieces of dirt and put it in her mouth!
 Here she is enjoying graham crackers!
 Hands & Knees!!
These were taken just as she was getting good at being on her hands and knees. We had to put her on her hands and knees, where now she will go on to them all on her own.  She can also sit up from her belly now!!


Yes we have a happy girl!!!

She's smiling at her Daddy! - How she loves her Dad!

Last month Madie started to do this when I'd try to put her to sleep! She knew that I thought it was cute and would let her keep doing it! You can't tell in the picture but she is bouncing on her knees!!! :)




Since then we have made Madison cry herself to sleep. It has gone really well and last night she slept from 7:45 to 7:15 this morning without waking me up once!!!

No comments: