Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We have a crawler!!!!!!

Last Saturday Madison crawled for the first time!!!!
These next videos were taken on Monday, but today (Wednesday) she's doing even better! Today she had a friend over who is 2 months older and they crawled around the house together! It was so cute...I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

In the middle of this video you get a sneak peak of Madison dancing to the music!
Our little lady LOVES music! JD has been watching Highlander and anytime a new one starts up and the music starts she'll stop whatever she is doing and dance! Super cute!

She still needs help to get all the way standing up, but she'll pull herself onto her knees. She can also stand for a very long time!

You might have to zoom this and the next pic to see her face. She is laugh so hard!

Here she's pulling a silly face!
 Madison loves to empty things; diaper bag, toy box, and yes the kitchen! After snack time I'll let her have some fun! - she loves it and I have time to do other things!

Love this!!! - I'll be blowing this one up! Here face is adorable!
 Here she is sporting her cute flower the Grandma Michele made!



The other day we went in to get Madison from her nap so we could go somewhere and this is what we found!!
It looked so silly and not comfortable at all!! You can't really see it very well in this pic, but there is space between her belly and the bed!

As you can see.....she is quite the little cutie!!!!
Oh, and she got some fun gold flip flops, I try and get a pic on here!

1 comment:

Garbett's said...

Holy Cow Ashlyn-- she is getting sooo big!! She is adorable, you and JD do good work!! Isn't being a Mom awesome? I love seeing your pictures.