Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fun With Cousins & Some Misc

Tues, Wed, & Thursday J.D.’s sis Jessie and her kiddos came and visited! We had a blast!

They all loved watching TV with JD!

IMG_5497

 

 

 Julia and Kevin loved watching Dragon Tales with Uncle JD!IMG_5499

Our little princess got to lick off her first beater after I made fruit pizza on Saturday!!!

IMG_5503IMG_5504IMG_5505

She LOVED IT!!!!IMG_5506

We had a party on Saturday with the missionaries and some people from the ward; after everyone left we were a little wiped out!

IMG_5507

 

 

 

Madison took JD on a walk through out apartment building! I went looking cause I couldn’t find them and she had taken him to the third floor!!!! She loves to climb the stairs

IMG_5510IMG_5511

She has NO fear; these pics show her looking over the edge at me..I’m on the bottom floor and she’s at the top. And the pic below shows her walking down the stairs, if JD didn’t have her she would still go head first down the stairs!

IMG_5514

IMG_5515This morning Madie woke up at 6:30 and laid by me in bed for awhile then fell back asleep and her and Dad slept till almost 9!!!!!!

P.S. Jessie thanks for showing me Windows Live Writer……SO much easier!

No comments: