Madi loves to put her cute headbands around her neck and wear them as necklaces!!! It’s ADOReABle!
Our little lady LOVES books! She can now reach her books on the shelf in her room and unloads her books everyday! It’s SO cute to watch her sit and read to herself!
She is walking every where now! She really took off today and loves her new found skill!….Here are some videos from today!
Updates: We are loving our summer in St Paul! It’s beautiful!…..Also we are looking forward to seeing you all the last week in July. We’ll be flying home for Tyrel’s wedding (JD’s little brother). P.S. I just updated my craft blog with two new projects: My Quietbook!!!! (finally) and some flip flops for Madie.
1 comment:
I cannot believe how amazing she is! Just growing into such a lovely little lady. I love your quiet book and the flip flops! So cute and so inventive. You're coming to visit at the end of July!?! Let us know more details so we can get together. And congrats to Tyrel.
Post a Comment