Maddie unloaded all the these floss picks, untwisted my hair gel bottle and then would poke them into the hole! I was amazed at her coordination!
Madison LOVES books!
The last week of July Madison and I headed to Idaho so I could help on the farm and then JD came at the end of the week for his brother’s wedding.
Here my Mom put two balls in her shirt….she thought it was pretty funny!
Maddie also got to go out in the pool and play!
And now Wedding pics….Madison was adorable!
BACK HOME:
Corn on the cop LOVER!!!!…. We went and saw the Christopher’s in WI and they sent us home with some corn from their field! yummy!
Madison will now sign please, all done, night-night, wave good bye, say the sounds for bear, cat, dog, elephant, crocodile, and monkey! She is such a smarty! Must get it from her Daddy…. OH, that reminds me I forgot to tell you all the JD was on the Dean’s Honor Roll last semester for law school!!!!! WOW!
2 comments:
She's getting so big! And you are looking gorgeous by the way!
Cute pics! Congrats to JD. Cody wants to know who he paid?! ;)
Miss you guys, can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment