Monday, August 15, 2011

What a cutie!

 

After church Maddie was playin with her toys and decided it would be more fun if she just climbed in with them! This was a first. She has also been taking out pots and pans and sitting in them. Every time I run for the camera and when I get back she’s already out!

IMG_5916

Today was free Carousel Day at our Zoo so Emily and I took our cute kiddos! They had fun at the zoo…..here they’re checking out the big fish.

IMG_5920

This was right before the ride, she was watching the Carousel go round and round!

IMG_5927IMG_5929Can’t wait to go!IMG_5931

Madison sure loved the Carousel!….We’ll be coming again next month for the next free day!

Now here are some of our Funniest Home Videos!……

Video #1: We have quite the singer and dancer!

Video #2: Animal sounds and sign language. ..She was kinda grumpy, but at least you can see some of what she can do!

2 comments:

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

She is such a smarty! And such a pretty girl!

katamarillo said...

I can't believe how much she's grown! She sure is a cutie!