Friday, September 2, 2011

LOTS of pics!

This tired hubby of mine is working SO hard. This semester of law school is insane – he has work or class everyday but Sunday, two callings at Church, and a wife and daughter who are always begging for more time! I appreciate all that he does for us.
IMG_5905
A little over a week ago my little niece Lacey was born, so Madison and I took the 5 hour drive to Wisconsin and met Lacey and spent some much needed time with Granny.
IMG_5938IMG_5955IMG_6115
Madison was IN love with the picnic table!
IMG_6119
Madison is becoming a little climber. She loved to get on the coffee table and dance around. She even fell off once and still wants to play on it!
IMG_6155
Yummy!!!!
IMG_6158IMG_6159Madie climbed in Tate’s high chair and then got stuck!
Madison’s new found love for TV!
IMG_6160IMG_6164
She loves to watch TV on the couch with her Daddy!
Madie loves to eat her snack standing at the table with Eli. The other day I gave her a pudding and a spoon and she ate it all by herself! – she’s pretty coordinated.
IMG_6201
I’ve been doing a lot of DIY project around our house. I’ve posted them on my Craft Blog (click HERE to see), but I know a lot of you have wanted to see some pics of our house.
Here is our front room: (I just made the window valances and curtains)….I also found these couches for free on craigslist! Oh and I did the lamps too! …you can see it all on my other blog!
IMG_6171IMG_6173The dining area!
Different view of Front room…..IMG_6180

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

It's a bummer JD is so busy. Im up nursing and checked your craft blog too. I love how everything turned out. Good job.