Monday, September 12, 2011

Minnesota State Fair

So we have the BEST state fair there is! It is huge, and we had SO much fun!

This picture was taken at 9:30 in the morning and look at all those people. Every street was like this.

IMG_6204

Madison really love this Churo!

IMG_6205eIMG_6207IMG_6208eIMG_6211e

Madison wasn’t too excited about touching the goat!

IMG_6215

Madie and I went on the HUGE slide! As you can see she was a little freaked outSmile.

IMG_6224IMG_6261IMG_6262IMG_6263IMG_6264IMG_6265IMG_6266

We ate SO much food!… I didn’t a picture of it all, but this is ginormous crème puff I had. I was sick after eating it, but the crème was amazing! Some our favorites were: roasted corn on a cob, thick slice of bacon on a stick (dipped in salt, pepper and maple syrup sauce), best onion rings we’ve EVER had, fried cheese curds, chocolate covered cheesecake, and cinnamon roasted almonds…..the list really could go on!

IMG_6267

We took Madison on the swinging boat. It wasn’t really her thing, and I had just eaten that crème puff and was SO sick after!

IMG_6274IMG_6277IMG_6292

We wiped her out!

IMG_6294IMG_6294eIMG_6297e

We had a great time at the fair. JD and I went back over in the evening while Donny and Emily watched Madison for us. I didn’t take the camera, but we had a great time together. Really we just ate more food. ….Until next year!

This happened the other day and I laughed SO hard; I had to get the camera before I helped her!

IMG_6304

4 comments:

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

So fun! And thanks to your lovely blog I now have a sudden craving for a big greasy corn dog. :)

The Gray Gang said...

Super fun!

Dillon and Tessa said...

She is going to be traumatized by fairs for the rest of her life!! :) I love her face on the boat ride. It makes me laugh and want to hold her so bad!!

Chelsea said...

That post made me hungry! She seems to be getting to the fun age where exploring the world is so exciting. She's adorable! I'm glad you're keeping busy--I bet it isn't always easy for you to have a husband who is so hard-working and dedicated! Luckily for both of you, this won't last forever, right? :) You guys are great and we miss you!