Madison has a mullet gone on these days so I put them in pig tails the other day and her curls looked so cute!
This is our friend Tate! We have been SO blessed to get to have some of our best friends live right above us. Tate and Madie are the best of friends. As you can see he likes to stand on things!
I got these PJs from a garage sale and when I put them on her they were HUGE!
The other night I ate some chocolate peanut M&M’s and left them by the side of our bed. The next morning I went looking for Madison (cause she was quiet!) and this is what I found!!!
Madison LOVES books and she likes to get into this chair in her room and side and read books. She feel SO grown up! She knew I was taking her picture so she made sure to smile big!
Jessie and Cody came out for Conference Weekend and we had a great time! I have lots of pics to edit and then I’ll post some cute pics of the kiddos! But this was so cute I had to share it now…Jessie did Madie’s hair for her! (She didn’t cut it!) Madison sat very still while her hair was done and then liked what she saw in the mirror!!!
Like I say at the end of every post….Madie brings us so much joy. She is growing SO much!
She has a lot of words these days:
Mama, Dee (Daddy), Pees (please), Du (thank you), a done (all done), bye, hi, shoe, Jesus….
JD is running none stop these days; We will be SO glad when law school is over.
2 comments:
Super cute pictures. I live them. Cant wait to see more.
She is growing into such a cute little lady! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment