Monday, October 31, 2011

Apple Junction

So JD got a new toy for his birthday – I know, I know it’s early; but he was SO SO excited! Here he is with Madison watching The Lion King on his new Ipad 2 on the Kitchen floor!
IMG_6695
On Saturday we went to McGougall’s Apple Junction in Hastings, MN. It was one of those trips that just wasn’t starting out well! Forgot my coat, didn’t pack enough food, needed gas, JD twisted his ankle on the way out to the car………and so on. But the drive was beautiful and it felt great to drive through farming country again. It made me miss home. It was gorgeous!
IMG_6699IMG_6704IMG_6706
Madison was a little shy around the goats. She didn’t want to stay very close and loved to look at them. With JD’s help she fed one of them!
IMG_6708IMG_6709IMG_6710IMG_6712IMG_6714
Then we met Maddie the calf! She liked her until she started “mooing” and then she couldn’t run away fast enough! When I held she grabbed on SO tight!
IMG_6719IMG_6721IMG_6726
After it was all over we were glad we had gone, but next year we’ll make sure Tate comes with us!
Madison is really into babies right now. She is always carrying her baby around and taking care of it! She’ll put it in the stroller, feed it in her high chair, give her a book to read, put a bib on it, and in the pictures below even let her watch Lion King with her!
IMG_6730IMG_6732IMG_6733IMG_6737
I love this picture! These two have so much fun together! I think Madison looks like Julia in this picture and even a little of Lucy!
IMG_6739
Here are the joys of my life!!! They are my world and my life! I’m SO happy to be a wife and a mother!
IMG_6742

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

So cute. I'm loving on Madie's boots!