Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A bit of everything!

I feel so behind! I have so much to put on here and even more to scrapbook.

Madison LOVES to draw! It’s one of her favorite things to do!

IMG_6573IMG_6577IMG_6578

She also loves SHOES!!! Yep her mama’s daughter! She loved to take off and put on her shoes, Mom’s shoes, Dad’s shoes and Emily (from upstairs) shoes!

IMG_6581

Madie and her best friend Tate. They LOVED this!

IMG_6583IMG_6588

Some Play time with Dad!……Our Baby likes the swing! You ask her if she’s “All Done” and she’ll shake her head no every time! (oh, and she has marker on her face in these pictures!)

IMG_6591IMG_6607IMG_6600IMG_6602IMG_6608IMG_6612IMG_6616Super staticy hair!

They were all excited when JD sat down with a book!

IMG_6626     I love this picture~IMG_6627

Madie LOVES Tate and was getting a kick out of rubbing his head!

IMG_6631IMG_6634

DDD Time: Daddy Daughter Drawing Time!IMG_6648 

IMG_6649 She really like to help with the dishes!

To sum up life right now: We have fun everyday!

3 comments:

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

So fun!! I wish that we were closer so we could have fun everyday too:)

The Gray Gang said...

Aww!! Super cute pics! I'm looking forward to thanksgiving!!'n

The Baums said...

I loved this post! We have really cute kids. I love when Madie rubs Tate's head. So cute!