Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh, we love shoes and cousins!

 

Every night after bath time this is a must! I wrap the towel around her and she goes and finds Daddy, who is normally studying and then gets some much needed snuggle time!….Oh how Daddy loves this!

IMG_6813

Her love for Shoes is never ending! She was so proud to have these big boots on!

IMG_6816IMG_6817IMG_6822

On Sunday she put on my shoes and headed for the door….She was devastated when we didn’t let her go out!

IMG_6827IMG_6828

Oh how this little Goof makes us laugh!

IMG_6834

Tate is in Utah for the week and Madison misses her play buddy Oh SO much…..I miss mine too (miss ya Em)!

IMG_6836

Jessie came TO THE RESUE this past week and Madison and Julia had SO much fun together! This is the first time they’ve really liked to play together, I think Madie is finally old enough! I had hernia surgery this last week and now can’t lift anything over 10 lbs for 4-6 weeks. Thank heavens Jessie came or we wouldn’t have made it!

Their Favorite thing to do was play with Julia’s Make Up!

IMG_6837IMG_6838IMG_6841IMG_6843IMG_6845IMG_6856IMG_6848

Madie LOVED baby Lacey! She loved to hold her and even just sit by her. Even now if I ask her what her baby’s name is she’ll say “ cecey”!

IMG_6852IMG_6853IMG_6850

Jessie and I made Christmas Trees out of these and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product but I’ll post them later. The girls thought they were the coolest hats ever!

IMG_6863IMG_6865

This was the other morning….her and her baby are wrapped in the blankets watching Sesame Street!….Oh she’s so cute with her baby!

IMG_6871

Love you all, we’re doing well….I’m healing really well and JD is getting into crazy mode for finals…..But HURRAY we’re half way through Law School now!!!!!

2 comments:

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

Oh man, surgery! Glad you are doing better though! And good luck to JD with finals. Little Madison is so cute!

Chelsea said...

I hope you're still surviving after surgery. Blech! I love seeing pictures of you and Madison--you are a great mom, Ash! We miss you! And congrats on being halfway done!!!!! :)