Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catching Up…Before Christmas

I can’t believe I haven’t updated since November…where did December and January go?

Madison, Eli and Tate love to unload our newspaper basket….this day Madison go stuck inside it!!

IMG_6885

Eli loves to watch JD play video games, he gets a chair and puts it right in front of the TV…then Madison gets jealous and has to go get her own chair too!!! Or as shown in the first picture, she loves to sit on the coffee table inside my little basket!

IMG_6887IMG_6890

Madison and Eli have become great friends! They now like to hold hands! As you can see by Madie’s face they were having a lot of fun!

IMG_6894

My Mom came for a week at the end of November and beginning of December to help after my surgery. I still wasn’t feeling 100% so I don’t have any pictures on my camera from her coming out. We had so much fun with Grandma! We got to show her all the fun things we do everyday!…..Madison sure loves her Grandma, she loved having her here. Grandma also gave Madison her Christmas gift while she was here. She got this awesome isle that has a chalkboard, white board and a paper roll. She LOVES it!

IMG_6912

This has become a favorite of Madison's, curl up on the couch with a blanket and watch Sesame Street or Toy Story!…She really likes Buzz!

IMG_6913

Ok so if you look close you’ll see there is purple paint ALL OVER my floor and the pillows. I had paint out to work on my Mom’s Christmas present and I was talking to my friend Emily and Madison got the paint bottle open and managed to get it all over herself, the wall, the carpet and Tate! It took forever to get it out of our carpet, but we did it! JD of course don’t let me forget it either!

IMG_6915

Madison and Tate….They love their hugs and kisses!

IMG_6923

Madison really likes to put clothes on!…here she got her shirt stuck around her knees!

IMG_6926

This was part of Madison’s Christmas present from us….she is obsessed with babies and she loves to get in her babies bed with her baby!

IMG_6934

Here are some cute pictures I took just before heading to Idaho for Christmas! Madison was 18 months in these….so cute!

IMG_6945IMG_6952IMG_6971IMG_6981IMG_6988

OH, how she loves her Daddy! She has to do everything he does, always!!

IMG_7000IMG_7004IMG_7003

These two bring SO much joy, happiness, and laughter into my life!….Don’t worry there’s more to come!

2 comments:

thecamps said...

She is getting so big and so stinkin cute... What did you have surgery for?

JD and Ash said...

I just a small hernia repair.