Sunday, March 11, 2012

Got some news!!

We're expecting our second!!!!
We're 7 weeks along and the baby will be due the end of October!
When we ask Madison what's in Mama's tummy she says "baby!" Dont know how much she really understands! We're very excited; but also scared to death!! I've been very sick and SO tired and emotional. Last night before bed I went in to check on Madison and began sobbing cause I love her so much, probably took me about 10 mins to get control!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats! That is supper exciting. Hope you start feeling well soon.

Dillon and Tessa said...

Yay for you guys!!! I hope you get feeling better soon. Although it is miserable, remember it is worth it and it will pass. I know, easier said than done. :)

Kyle and Megan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

Hurray! Congratulations!!