Where has this month gone?! I feel like I’m constantly behind…
Make up, Make Up, make up! Madison loves it and is teaching Eli all the in’s and outs!!
Madison loves to help sweep! Most of the time it is not helpful!
Madison wrapped her arm around her Daddy while they were watching a movie! It was very cute!
And for Super Bowl weekend Jessie and Cody came over! We’d had lots of fun and ate lots of food! I didn’t take many pics though. This one was the kids sitting on our bed watching Dragon Tales while we watched the game on JD’s new 51”.
Oh Tate is our best friend ever! JD has said that they are just like a couple SO in love with each other, but do everything they can to drive the other crazy!! Every week when Emily goes to pick up Tate from nursery he won’t leave Madison there all alone! So Em has to get her too most weeks! They are SO cute!
She thought it was SO funny that she was laying on the wall!
PAINTING THE TUB! Madie and Tate had a blast doing this…well Madison did, Tate wasn’t so happy when the shaving cream would get on him; And Madison liked to paint him!
Tate’s horn stayed just like that the whole time they played!
Look at those pretty eyes!!
Madison has to do EVERYTHing Daddy does! Even brush her teeth and spit in the sink the SAME way and at the SAME time!! And yes she’s wearing Woody underwear!
OH she likes Root Beer!!! She was hilarious standing on the coffee table drinking Root Beer in her underwear! SO FUnny!
I was in the Kitchen cleaning when I heard, “Mama come” so I came into the bathroom and found this!!!! Wish it wasn’t blurry.
As you can see she had gotten my glasses before. I had to tape it back together! I normally get mad anytime she has my glasses but she looked so cute with them on I had to get a picture first!
As you may have noticed during these pictures she went from diapers to underwear!!!! Yes our daughter in 100 % wearing panties! Well minus naptime and bedtime. She really wanted to start so we started training the first full week on Feb and it has gone great! There were a couple days that I wanted to go crazy (but I always kept my cool!) and even now there is an occasional accident. She’s made it through a month of Sundays without an accident at church, and today we went to a movie and during the movie she told me she had to go potty so we went and then went back to the movie! SO… YES you can POTTY TRAIN a 21 MONTH OLD!
OH and some more BIG news…….MY SIS IS ENGAGED!!!! She will be marrying Adam Packer on May 26th! congrats sis!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, ADORABLE PICTURES!! It is so fun to see little Madison growing. And way to go on big girl underwear!! Ashlynn, you must share the secret to this awesome acheivement :) And guess what? My little brother Mathew is engaged and getting married on May 26 too!!
Post a Comment