Saturday, August 18, 2012

Not What We Planned

We had a bit of a scare this week. I'm 30 weeks on Tuesday I started bleeding and having contractions. I didn't know I was having contractions but when they got me all hooked up I was having very regular contractions. And my cervix is much thinner then they'd like. Madison was so good. I said we need to go to the hospital so that we can get help for Hayden, you need to be good and walk fast for Mommy okay. She walked fast and was a perfect angel! She loved the big purple gloves!!

 I was in the hospital from Tuesday until Friday evening. They got the contractions stopped, gave me Magnesium and some steroid shots to help his lungs develop, and then watch to make sure I didn't start having contractions again. I am now on bed rest in hope that Hayden will stay in there for a few more weeks! 
On Wednesday Madison went to Wisconsin to stay with her Aunt Jessie. She has been having the time of her life with her cousins! She'll come home on Sunday and we can't wait to have her back home with us!
 Eating cookies and saying "cheese"! She had been playing so hard that she just crashes!
 While stuck in the hospital I learned how to make this hat! I was so proud of myself and really enjoyed it. I'm not very good but I'd like to do more projects.
 Madison helping Jessie and "brushing her teeth!"
 Madsion and Julia playing like crazy!
 Madison got to celebrate Lacey's birthday with them! Yummy cupcakes!
 Jessie sent me this picture and all it said was, "Madison is quite the artist...." I freaked and thought Madison had ruined their wall! Luckily they were just painting their dining room and were letting the kids help! I'm sure she was in heaven...she loves to paint and feel like she's fixing something!

Thanks Jessie for taking care of little lady. And thank you everyone else for all the prayers and visits. We appreciate it all.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm sorry for the stress and craziness--Hayden must just be an impatient little guy because he knows how amazing his family is and he can't wait to join in on all the fun. :)

Love you guys, and I hope you are feeling better and finding ways to manage this difficult time!