Two Sundays ago we were sitting in the front room and I was looking at some interactive book apps for my phone that I thought Madison would like. Madison has really been into the Old McDonald had a Farm song so I downloaded a free app that was supposed to sing the song and have some games. As soon as I started playing it she came over and sat with me on the couch….well it only played one animal and then said I had to pay more money for the full app. Madison wasn’t happy so I said, “I’m sorry it won’t work cause we have to buy it.” Madison immediately started to get off the couch and said, “I go get my moneys!!!!” JD and I looked at each surprised that she could put that together. She come back with two pennies and a dime. I told her that if she wanted to buy it she needed 4 moneys, she ran back to her room found one more penny and brought it back. We counted them together and then bought the app!……It is now one of her favorite apps!
Another outside project…Trying to enjoy the outside before the cold comes! Here she painted two pillow cases while I was painting my own project.
It wasn’t long before she had to come and help with Mom’s painting!
She’s been asking for her tent a lot lately and then she’ll trap her Daddy in there and tell him to “Stay”! She sometimes leaves the room for a couple minutes and closes the door and Dad is forbidden to leave the room! She’s afraid he’ll disappear again! When I took this picture Madison couldn’t see me but heard the camera go off and from inside the tent I heard, “CHEESE!”
It was time for Madison to take her bath but she wanted Woody and Buzz to take a bath too. I told her they couldn’t get wet but that they could watch….so she put them right at the door of the bathroom so they could watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment