Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Halloween

I know, I know it’s December and I’m posting about Halloween…..trying to do some catch up!

Madison and Hayden were Jessie and Woody for Halloween! They both looked cute! We bought Madison’s costume but I made Hayden’s Hat and vest. My Mom was still here for Halloween and it was fun to have her come trick-or-treating with us! We went trick or treating with Lucas, Emily and Eli (who was a pirate!). Madison and Eli had a blast. Madison got so much candy she couldn’t carry her basket. She was so tired but wanted us to carry her from house to house so she could get more candy! We’re gonna miss this neighborhood next Halloween, she got full size candy bars, microwavable popcorn, rings, toys, and individually wrapped bag full of candy! We also had fun at our ward Halloween party where Madison decorated a pumpkin.

IMG_1319IMG_1321IMG_1324IMG_1334IMG_1335IMG_1336IMG_1337

IMG_7912IMG_7915IMG_7917IMG_7920IMG_7927