Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally - updated the craft blog!

Just wanted to let you all know I've finally updated my craft blog!!!
Click HERE to see it!
Here is one of my latest projects! I'm having a lot of fun getting ready for Madison.

I'm now planning her bedroom! I've got some very fun ideas! I'm going to make vinyl for her walls and then I'll sew all her bedding and curtains! I'm so excited; if it turns out looking like it looks in my head right now then it will be super cute! :)

2 comments:

Jenn Procarione said...

Those are super cute flowers! I would love to get together with you and swap hair ideas...where did you buy your flower pieces? You did a GREAT job!

JD and Ash said...

Thanks Jenn, I bought most of the flower pieces from Michaels when they were having a sale. Some are scrapbooking flowers that I bought from JoAnn's online. The buttons and brads are from JoAnns. I would also love to get together a swap ideas, just email me.