Here is me at 28 weeks. We've only got 2 1/2 more months to go!
This is the biggest purchase we've made so far in getting ready for Madison. I got a good deal too!!! This travel system was $200 but I got it for $160!
My co-worker introduced me to a jogger and after doing my research I decided this was what I wanted! I just can't wait to test it out!
Update on us: We still don't know where we'll be in August. Utah, Detroit, Milwaukee, or Minnesota. We'll stay in Utah if JD isn't accepted it law school, but if he is we'll be headed East.
1 comment:
That's a way cool stroller! I keep forgetting that I need to start getting things like this for the baby. :) What kind of stroller is that? I've seen those kind and I love that they're a travel system & a jogger-so much easier to get around with the bigger wheels!
Post a Comment