Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just wanted to say hi!

So I don't have any pictures to post yet, but I really felt like telling you all hello.
We're doing very well! JD is busy with Bishopric responsibilities and work, but still has been able to find the time to relax with some video games.
Me, I'm busy with work. We just moved buildings and I took over as parenting class coordinator when my co-worker left. But I'm enjoying it! I just wish I had more time to dedicate to crafting!!!
Madison appears to be very healthy. We're now at 25 weeks, only two more and we'll be in our third trimester. Her kicks are getting very strong! I'm nervous for when she gets bigger cause it'll probably get painful! JD and I are getting excited for Madie to come, I'm obsessed with planning how I'll decorate her room! And I've already made some flowers for her hair!

No comments: