Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bling Bling!!

So my sister came and visited this last week! It was so wonderful to have her here! Time of course went by way too fast. I loved getting to spend some time with my sis!
We went to Mall of America and got stuck here for awhile. This nice lady saw Kieley's gorgeous long blond hair and just had to show us her amazing straightener that was only $300. By the time we left she was going to sell it to us for $89!

This cutie pie caught the eye of many through out the store. During our long straightener tutorial people would go by on the escalator and walk back down the stairs just to get another look at my baby!!!
We were so excited to go soak in the hot tub and play with Madie in the pool, but the pool heater was broken and thus too cold for comfort, and the hot tub for some reason was way too hot. But Madie still looked cute in her swimming suit! Check out those thighs! 
Madison is loving to chew on things! This is her going to town on her Dad's hand!
Here's my beautiful sis while we were out sightseeing. This is a lighthouse on the Mississippi! ...You know in case you get lost trying to get across!!!
We had a great time!
So I love this picture of my sis! Have I mentioned she is gorgeous!
View of Minneapolis
And now.... When we were at Mall of America little Madison got her eyes pierced! She looks cuter then EVeR! Here are a couple pictures to prove it! :)
I made sure and got her the earrings that look like Mommy's! Here is a picture with our matching earrings! 
This adorable outfit is from her Aunt Kieley!

This picture was taken just after a blow out! 
The first video is from last night. Madie woke up and just wanted to play! For some reason she like to wake up and play with Daddy really late at night!
The second video was her playing with me today!



Moral of this post.... I love my Family!

4 comments:

Ananda said...

too cute

The Gray Gang said...

I love listening to the sweet baby talk. Love the earings. I'm a fan!!! She looks so girly!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad her daddy is teaching her to use manners already! "Say please." :) So cute.

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

I love those thighs! It makes me want to chew on them:)