Madison had just woken up!!
Ummm... is that right!!!??? What a goofy Daddy!
So Madison found her thumb for the first time last week. It was kinda cute!
Every morning we take Daddy to school and Madison stays asleep sometimes! This was her still passed out in her carseat after getting back to the house!!!! Gotta love those cheeks!
We went for a walk and I was cuter then ever!
It was a beautiful autumn day and we had a great time!
Grandma and Grandpa came this week and we got to have lots of fun!!! :)
Madison loved her grandma! She was so cute and laughed a lot!
Awww!
Grandma gave me this cute outfit! And Mommy made the cute flower!
Grandpa time!
I love this picture!
Happy Halloween!!!
Tonight was our ward party and we dressed up the same as last year but with an addison!
We were Hans and Fanscie again!.... and here is Barbella!
Hans and Barbella!
And the family photo!!!
2 comments:
The costumes are so funny! I love them! I just wish I could have seen them in person. :) I can't wait until you guys come HOME for Christmas!
I'm so glad your mom and dad could see you! Madison just gets cuter and cuter every day, doesn't she?! I agree--her cheeks are absolutely adorable! :)
Post a Comment