Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

A Year Ago JD had his first Father's Day as a father! Madison was only a week and a half old!

 Now our baby is one....and her Dad is her best friend in the whole world!!!!
Everyday when we pick JD up from work she gets SO excited and smiley as soon as she sees him!


 I sure love my two goofs!!!!!
I'm so grateful for JD; he is a wonderful husband and father! There is nothing more wonderful than when I get to spend time with my honey and baby!

There are two other fathers I need to recognize as well....
My Dad
 And JD's Dad!!
Both are wonderful father's who I know love us very much.

1 comment:

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

I cannot believe the difference that just one year makes. She is so beautiful. I still think of her as that tiny baby:)