Friday, June 10, 2011

Madison's 1 year Birthday Party!!!!!

The Birthday Girl!!!
We had a Ladybug theme....and there's even a ladybug on her dress!
She'll actually wear these glasses for awhile when she's outside!
 What a cutie!
 With Aunt Jordin
 Grandma and Grandpa O
 Silly Uncle Tyrel....If you look close Madie has a Happy Birthday blower in her mouth!
 Cousin Lucy!
 OH BOY did she like her presents!!! She was SO excited about everything she got. (well except for the clothes I was happy for those!!)

 One Proud Papa!
 Madison was SO cute with this doll that laughs from Great Grandma and Grandpa Dye. When she opened it she got this big smile and then.....
 .....gave it a great big hug!!! She got lots of Awe's!!
 Great Aunt Ramona, Great Grandma Dye, and Grandma Michele!
 Gramps and Aunt Kie
And now.....THE BIRTHDAY CAKE! (Ice cream birthday cake!)
 I was pretty happy with how it turned out!
 Madison was excited about the Oreos on top and started pulling them off and putting them in her hands for later!

 Great Grandma Barnes made her a cupcake...and pics just don't do it justice. She was hilarious; she acted like she hadn't eaten in a week! She ate is SO fast and loved every bite!
 She would open her mouth as wide as she could and then shove the cupcake ALL the way in!

 Gma O got this for her!
 We sure had a wonderful party....thanks everyone for coming and for the amazing gifts; as you could see she LOVES them! I still can't believe my baby is a year old!

This was the day we flew out! She fell asleep in Grandma's arms and then she layed in the recliner for a good hour!

We had a good flight, and were so glad to be home. We actually flew home on Madison's birthday, so when we got home Madison got he Main present from Mom and Dad!!!
JD found this tricycle in front of our dumpster!....Madie Loved her ride around the house!!!
 It made her look SO big. She can't reach the peddles quite yet, but she stayed on it really good.
 Our cutie in some of her birthday clothes!

We are SO grateful for Madison; she brings us SO much joy and laughter! I sure love being a Mama!

As some of you know JD got a phone call while we were in Idaho that he had gotten the job that we were hoping he could get!!! So far he is really enjoying it! 
We know this job was an answer to prayers.....before we left for Idaho we were sitting down for lunch one day and JD said our prayer; after the prayer he sat there for a second and then said, "I need to say another prayer." In my mind I thought "oh, maybe he forgot to bless the food!"...But then he prayed that he might get the job and that we would again be able to pay tithing. About 45 Minutes later JD got a phone call from a Judge back in Ogden who was one of his references and the judge said he had just gotten of the phone with a lady from the courthouse out here. They talked for awhile and then the lady said, "So it sounds like you're saying I should hire him!" and the judge said that if he was there he'd hire him!! We both really felt that it was a great faith builder of the power of prayer. I'm so grateful to have a husband who will listen to the Spirit and who has faith to always do the Lords will!

4 comments:

Derek and Kori said...

We are sorry we didn't get to see you guys while you were here, but I'm happy to hear you had such a great time. She is such a big girl, and boy is she a cutie! That is so wonderful to hear about JD's job. I love to hear how the Lord is blessing our family no matter where they are. It's so true that He really cares about the things that are important to us. :)

Derek and Kori said...

P.S. Very nice job on the lady bug cake! We made a lady bug cake for Lydia's first birthday too!

The Baums said...

I love her trike. What a deal! Oh I was laughing so had at the pic of you guys on the quads and JD has the binki and Madison's hat is in her eyes. Good picture. We sure miss you guys. I can't wait to get back there and be our little family again! And hang out with you guys!

Ananda said...

what a fun birthday! She's so cute!