Thursday, June 9, 2011

Me and My BFF Tate!!! (more catching up)

Our friends were getting ready to move for the summer so we watch their son Tate for a few hours, and Madie and Tate sure had fun!
Here they're eating cheerios together!
 Madison sure loves to share! ....We miss Donny and Emily so much; when we got back I just wanted to call Emily and say Madie needs some play time with Tate.
 This peek-a-boo baby was on clearance at Target! When we got home and took it out of the box Madie gave it a big hug!!

 Girl Scout cookies...great breakfast right!? She found these while I was making her breakfast!



 Madison will unload our totes in the bathroom and then put my stuff on herself!
Here she is wearing my headband; she can't get them on her head so she just wears them as necklace instead!
 She found our gum while I was making dinner for the Missionary's! She got every piece out and then tore them to pieces!!

Oh we love our busy body!!!

No comments: